Who we are?
We are an established business with a start-up mentality. Unit-Security has been in the industry since 2014 providing the high end top niche security services to our clients and business partners. We have managed to achieve this by
- Consistently providing great service delivery
- Building up our brand awareness and reputation
- Continuing to promote a ‘partnership’ approach
- Being recognised as the company of choice for flexible, agile and tailored security and service solutions
- Promoting an environment where people want to work as a part of a team
- Managers are committed, loyal and take personal responsibility
- Big enough to deliver, small enough to care
“To become UK’s No.1 security partner for all sector businesses, attracting eminence work force for great service delivery”
To create solid, loyal and value adding partnership with our clients by catering the security needs making them feel safe, secure and empowered by our highly skilled and target driven team.
To be renowned for providing superior professional and quality services that clients and customers recommend and our employees are proud of.
WHAT DO WE DO
We provide outclass and high-quality security services along with our guaranteed work commitment. Leading the industry through our commitment towards services our dedication towards providing our clients with a truly comprehensive and tailored service.
HOW DO WE DO IT
We have a team of highly experienced and skilled administration, centralized infrastructure support and our operations are managed through added innovative use of technology. We firmly believe that open and proactive communication is the only way to achieve the elevated level of service that our customers have come to expect from us.
Our priority is to develop enduring partnerships with clients who take security seriously. Our innovative approach to service delivery helps to keep us at the forefront of the industry and we continue to invest in the areas that matter most. We are proud to provide security service that is driven by our clients’ business requirements – not ours.
Our management team is highly experienced and skilled with over a decade worth of experience in Security Industry. The security officers we provide are fully vetted according to BSIA Standard BS 7858, trained to handle and resolve complex situations through their conflict management and situation handling skills. All of Security Officers are experienced in their field of work i.e. Retail, Construction, Concierge, Corporate, Events and Doors.
OUR CONTROL ROOM
Our control room is manned and monitored 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. It is the first point of contact for all the Officers and we make sure that being the Hub of our operations it is managed by a team of skilled and efficient members.
WHAT DO OUR CONTROL ROOM DO?
The control room’s main objective is to be first point of contact for our officers dealing with their work-related queries, emergency situations and incidents on site. The following key responsibilities are performed by out control room,
- Shift Assignment.
- Real time tracking (To keep a track and record of Officers attending work).
- Dealing with Complains, incidents, accidents and daily operations issues.
- Booking ON/OFF Security Officers.
- Incident Reporting and taking relevant action when and where required.
- Monitoring lateness.
- Monitoring Officers at work.
HOW WE DO IT
We have incorporated our own security guard management software to manage and run our operations in an efficient manner, the Key features of which are as following,
- We have all our Security Officer’s profile on our software which comprises of their full and detailed record.
- Our Security Guard Tool App, installed in the officer’s mobile phone notifies him of his shift for the week and alarms him for his daily shift.
- Every Security officer uses Pre-Check In tool on his mobile app when he leaves for work so we can track his real-time location. This helps us determine and predict any possible lateness and the reason for it, which can then be communicated to the relevant person and measure can be put in place.
- Unlike the standard BOOK ON system based on phone call from site to control (MOSTLY USED BY ALL SECURITY COMPANIES IN UK) our system matches the officer’s location from his device to the one in the shift data assigned to him to book him on.
- All the breaks that our Security Officer takes are logged for and recorded on our software.
- Our Security Officer must submit his daily shift summary through his mobile app which is emailed straight to the operations manager and forwarded to the client where necessary. We always have a daily shift report or daily record of any incident that took place with all the details communicated right before the shift end time. This take the hassle out of chasing up store/store managers and other staff to get the right information in an event of an emergency or accident/incident. This also helps us in monitoring our daily operations and making necessary changes before they cause any damage.